6.17.2010

Coming Home

 The kids and I are back from our little R & R.  It was great to be away from the studio for a few days and really begin to think about my upcoming show.  I have many thoughts running through my head right now for paintings, products and more.  I had to select a theme for the show and I decided since most of my vehicles and birds appeared to be headed home, it is going to be entitled, "Coming Home".  My  ideas on how to incorporate all my subjects with this theme are boundless.  And excitement is tingling in my fingers (even the one with a hole in it!)  So here is a glimpse of what I'll be working on this month:I'm adding boats to the mix and more jewelry incorporating truck charms....and hopefully camper and boat charm!  So be sure to check back over the next few weeks as I journal about my process.

1 comment:

A MCMXCVIII said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails