6.14.2010

Time to Relax

I just wanted to pop in and say that the kiddos and I are headed to Alabama for a little R&R.  My Dad and his sweet wife have recently purchased an AMAZING fish camp that we are really looking forward to kicking back in.  And Mailey says she's ready to try skiing!!  In the ski boat above she's sure to have some luck!

On a totally separate note, I had planned on taking my computer to keep up and say "HI!", however, last night while working on my copper blanks I uh....had a little slip with the drill.  And now I have a nice hole through my nail and finger.  Yep.  Ouch.  And cringe if you want.  I am literally having to peck out the words because middle finger can not touch anything!  I am debating the tetanus...I can not believe I did this!!!urgh.

3 comments:

Rebecca Palm* Gallimaufry Photography* said...

Ouch!!! Have fun on your trip!

Debbie Demmers-Adkins said...

EEEWWWWW!!!! Hope you have a great trip and the injury doesn't bother you too much!!! debbie

Lorrie Everitt Studio said...

OMG ... I hope that you are alright! I'm sure that it felt very surreal when it was happening (I would have fainted).

I love your work and your blog ...
I gave you an "award" on my blog yesterday ... please check it out when you get a minute!
http://lorrieeverittstudio.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-am-still-learning.html

Have a great trip! Lorrie

Related Posts with Thumbnails