8.08.2010

You May Want to Close Your Eyes....

The picture below is a little disturbing.....to me anyways.  I guess this is about 2 years ago now?  Oh man look at how adorable my studio is!  That's the disturbing part.  How in the heck did I let it get to the point  I showed you in my last blog posting?  YIKES!  With the kiddos headed off to school tomorrow I am going to print this picture out as incentive to simplify the studio.  Yep.  Sim...pli.....fy.  I'm not so sure I can do that, but I am going to try!  I want this studio back!

4 comments:

Lori Craig said...

going through the same thing right now... the going away piles are large. :)

Kelley Sue said...

LOVE the studio! And, just FYI I may just be a wee bit jealous. LOL! Best of luck getting it back in order.

Linda R said...

Oh we allll have this problem - you should post a photo of it now so we can applaud when you're done ;-) Love your jewelry - I wish I could do something like this only my own style - don't know where to begin. Studio is darling.

Art by Darla Kay said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I love your style, it's refreshing and beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails