2.28.2011

Ernestine and Sally

Oh the adventures these two old girls have together!!  So I know I promised more art and less talk these 10 days, BUT I do need to remind you of a few things.  THIS Friday night 5-9PM is the opening of my show at The Naked Art Gallery in Birmingham, Alabama.  If you read my blog and live nearby, please come say hello.  It'll be so nice to meet you!!  Then Saturday the meet and greet is from 1-6PM.  I'll be demonstrating my texture technique from 2-3 and 4-5.  If you are interested in learning how I get that dreamy carved texture in my paintings, then come on by!  And yes, I am BEYOND excited.   I have the perfect outfits, just had my hair done, toes on Thursday and car cleaning Friday morning.  Looks like all things are a go!  Hope to see you there.

5 comments:

Isabel said...

great painting and wish I could be there! Goood Luck i know you will do well and have Fun:O)

mama bleu said...

so excited for you. wish i lived closer. i would definitely stop by if i did!!! questions for you....is there a book that you would recommend that is a good reference for creating the textures you create? There are so many out there. Was wondering if you might be able to narrow it down for me.

Blessings to you!!

Alicia said...

You go girl! I am so excited for you!

Felicia said...

I'd love to join you but i'm all the way over here in Ireland... enjoy your exhibition,best of luck and I wish I could be there!

Justin Roberts said...

just found your site, and i love the artwork...its really awesome. dig the texture.
thanks for posting!
www.classicroberts.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails