3.20.2011

Energy in The Studio

I am loving the jewelry making energy right now.  The juices are in overdrive with texture, color and combining elements together!  Love it.  So here are some of the end results.  All of which I really wanted to keep in my own jewelry box.  :)



These last two have my original paintings reduced and printed onto porcelain tiles as the focal point.  I love infusing my jewelry pieces with little paintings.  I think it's a technique that sets my pieces apart from the rest.  And I am pretty sure one of a kind. 
These can be found in my booth at The Vintage-Flea in downtown Newnan.

7 comments:

Lessons Learned said...

wow jenni! you know i am loving it! i get compliments every time i wear a piece of yours :)

Artsy Matilda said...

These pieces are PERFECT - every one of them! I also get compliments when I wear a piece you've created. Thanks for sharing the love and not keeping them all locked up in your personal treasure box! ;)

laura lee said...

i love these! i live in atlanta and will have to check out your booth. :)

Isabel said...

Youre pieces are awesome!!!:O)

Shannon said...

I LOVE that green beaded necklace! Gorgeous! Now I need to schedule a Newnan visit soon!

Alicia said...

These are beautiful pieces. I love how you have photographed them on the bird story.

Shannon said...

I got the green one! (Well, actually my stepmother lives in Newnan and her neighbor's daughter works at the Flea, so she asked her to get it for me! Ha!) I can't wait to actually take possession of it!!! YAY! Thanks for making gorgeous things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails