3.04.2011

JOY

This is absolutely the best word to describe today.  Seriously.  JOY.  No one can take it away, nope.  Because it's already been imprinted onto the day.  Today we leave for Alabama.  To the show.  THE show.  The one I've anticipated for months.  The one that I prepared for once and didn't get to have.  The one that snuck up on me and made me paint for dear life non stop.  The one that has tested friendships.  The one that has revealed true friendships.  The one that I can say is my "First Solo Show".  The only time ever that I can say that.  And it gives me so much JOY to share it with the gallery that believed in me first.  That gave me the first, "OK, we'll try your work out and see how it goes".  It's funny how life takes you down different paths.  I wouldn't trade any of it.  Nope. 

Yep.  Today is a joyous day.  Thanks for hanging in there with me the past 10 days.  Man they flew by, right?  So wish me luck....and lots of sales!  Here I go..................

7 comments:

Cre8tiveQueen said...

Lots of love and luck! I love your work and I know others will too! Congrats and have fun! You will shine!

Anonymous said...

LUCK!!!!!!!xoxxo Renee

Catherine Denton said...

I wish you luck and ginormous crowds to breathe in the joy of your beautiful paintings!
My Blog

susan said...

I hope your show is Wonderful and UBER SUCCESSFUL! Good Luck

Suzanne said...

Good luck! We'll all love to hear how it went.

Barbara said...

It was a beautiful and very successful show! Jenni, you did shine for sure!
We are very very proud of you!
Barb and Dad

Kerry said...

Good luck Jenni, I just know it's going to be a huge success. Your paintings are absolutely beautiful. Well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails