5.21.2011

Road Trip!

Hey guys! Writing this from the road...an impulsive girls trip to Nashville to see Taylor Swift! Woohoo! We are hoping to hit some antique sweet spots on the way up. Having the extra hour means an extra hour of antiquing, right?

I would insert an image of recent works this week, but I can not figure out how. Funny,right? Head over to facebook to see what has been on the studio table the past few days. Because I have mastered that skill. Well, hoping you all have an amazing weekend. I'm not sure who is the most excited about this concert....it may just be me!! She's on my iPod all the time when I paint! And from what I here she puts on the most amazing concert story. See ya next week with lots of details about the Decatur Arts Festival.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Have a fabulous time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails