6.01.2011

Fresh Style Magazine...A Must Buy!!

Running through Wal-mart last week this magazine caught my eye.  Immediately I thought what an amazing composition on the front cover....that'd be a great painting!  Upon closer look I had to know how they got those glass jars colored.  So flipping through the pages I nearly flipped out at the layout, the ease of the articles, and the creme-de-la-creme.....an article on AMY BUTLER.  Seriously.  Cartwheels in Wal-mart worthy.  hehehe...  Needless to say I've been pouring over the pages, dog-earring several of my favorites and enjoying the whole magazine.    The contents are divided into these sections: creative ways, handmade projects, weekend updates, inspiring spaces, life and style.  As a creative spirit in all aspects of my world this magazine totally tickled all my senses.

So adorable editor Andrea Fanning,  I puffy heart your magazine and can not WAIT until the fall issue comes out. 

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like my kind of magazine too. I haven't found it yet but I will keep looking.

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

You're right, it is a must buy! I'm sure glad I did. :)

Isabel said...

I totally Love this magazine:O) Thanx

Kathy said...

I am tring to find out how they did the glass jsrs too. I am having to order the magazine. But the wait is killing me. did you ever find out HOW the jard are colored??
Kathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails