11.28.2011

You're Invited!!

Tiffin, Joyanne and I below at the Country Living Fair had an "A-HA!"  moment and decided to do something a little new together......


And YOU are cordially INVITED!!  To our little Handmade Holiday Show!!!  We are thrilled to be doing this together.  We each have so much to offer you in the way of handmade.  For a very special person to that must have just for you, you are sure to find something just right.  So join us.  And the cool part.....it's in my new home.  Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!  I can not wait.    Please email me if you'd like the address:  jennihorne@ymail.com.  I hope to see many of you here!!

2 comments:

nacherluver said...

How wonderful! I would love to come! But alas, I live much too far. Good luck with your show. Enjoy!

Debbie said...

Sounds like a blast!!

I'm in UT, that's a bit more than a jump and a skip to GA.
I sure wish I could come though, you are both such great artists and creators. Have a fun time and enjoy your holidays.

Debbie
x0x0x

Related Posts with Thumbnails