1.06.2012

Puffy Heart

I've decided to start a series of posts called "puffy heart". I could call it something else, yes, but since that has become my coined term for things I share here on the blog that I absolutely adore, it fits. So be looking for regular posts that are filled with joy, silliness, yumminess and home.



I just found these photos from our Canopy tour at Lake Lanier resort this summer.  This was a HUGE puffy heart family fun moment!!  It was a 2 hour tour around the lake...and sometimes OVER the lake.  I highly recommend this activity.  Highly!!  There is nothing more thrilling than soaring through the air suspended from a tiny rope.  Here's the link for the Lake Lanier's canopy tour.
I also understand that the tour at Banning Mill near where I live is amazing.  It's on the to-do list for Spring Break this year for us!  So, you guys have any fun zip line stories? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails