3.12.2012

Today is My Birthday


Yep folks.  Today is my birthday!!  My 40th Birthday actually.  Very exciting, right?  A right of passage for many...a mile marker...a sign that we are half-way there....a sign it's time to grow up.  Nah...

So what are my BIG plans?  Today I'll be working.  Lunch brought by special peeps, maybe dinner out.   Laying low today.  Big plans are later.  Having your birthday fall on a Monday of all things kind of limits the partying. 

In case you haven't noticed on my side bar yet, I AM having a big cyber party in my new blog.  Uh, yeah.  NEW BLOG!!!!  It's called 52 Canvases in My 40th Year.  I know.  It's super exciting!!!  So head on over there and read ALL about it.  I am just beaming at the thoughts of the project and the end results.  Today is day 1, week 1 and canvas 1.  This is going to be good.

12 comments:

Rebecca Palm* Gallimaufry Photography* said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope your day is wonderful. I will be joining the 40s as well, this year!

Sara Byars said...

Happy 40th Jenni! You are catching up to me... I think I am going in reverse now that I have hit 40s! Hope whatever you do to celebrate that it is amazing! 40 is easy when you are surrounded with family love and blessings! Enjoy every minute! Life is good and God is great! Oh happy day!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Jenni!!

Jennifer Jackson Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Jenni. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Artsy Matilda said...

Dear Sweet Jenni!
Happiest of Birthdays to you!
xoxo

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Jenni! I look forward to following your new blog! Make is a great day!!

nacherluver said...

Oh Happy Happy Day to you!!!! Just turned myself not too long ago. It's not so bad! Especially now that I know I'm in good company. :)

roc said...

oh wow...happy birthday! i just LOVE birthdays. hope you have a beautiful day!

Dale said...

Happy Birthday Jenni! My forties were fantastic!

Beth HF said...

Yahoo! It's a great club to be in:) Sorry I missed you in VA, I'm kicking myself. But what can one do sometimes....have fun! Mine was the best birthday of all my 40 birthdays:)

Christine said...

Oh, Happy Birthday!!! Jenni!
Wow, 40 I'm afraid that's a distant memory for me....I hope you had a special day!

christine

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for such sweet wishes!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails