4.25.2012

Flying Hearts

I am really into kites right now, and hearts.  So here I combined the two thoughts.   I have a black sketchbook of silly sketches and this is one that's been percolating for a spell.  I just love the way it turned out.  These birds are just out for a day of flying their hearts.  Simple.

You know, putting your heart out there in the wind is not always easy.  But if you never do, how will you ever know if it can soar or not?  Putting this Paint Something workshop has been kind of a vulnerable thing for me.  I don't know why.  Scratch that.  I know exactly why.  Because I was afraid I'd put it out there and no one would want to come.  There said it.  But you are! And had I not put my heart out there for you to see, you'd not have come.  Just like flying a kite you've got to have a person to fly the kite and a kite to fly.  Thanks for being my persons.  :)  I am beginning to scheme big time for our weekend together.  Like goodie bags and stuff like that (teaching part is always in my head).  Wheels are spinning.  It's going to be so good!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails