9.17.2012

Guest Curator

Something really cool happened to me in the spring.  And yes, I've kept it a secret THAT long.  It's not been easy I tell ya.  Jenny Doh of CRESCENDoh contacted me and asked if I'd be willing to be the Guest Curator on her amazing site.  Holy cheese cracker!  Me???  (I mean, have you ever been to her site?  She has a studio she has workshops in with all the big names.  She blogs, teaches, written books, kick boxes, shoots arrows...This lady does it all!)  Of course I would love to be the guest curator on her site.  So I had months to gather favorite blogs and posts from you guys.  It was hard I tell ya.  To find 16 perfect ones.  To highlight some of my personal favorite artsy people and not leave anyone out.  But I did it.  So head on over and check it out.  As a part of the series I wrote a pretty cool essay about blogging and its' role in my art.  At least I think its' pretty cool.



Ooooo...wee....I just get all giggly inside seeing my picture on the site.  I am truly blessed in so many ways to have this creative journey to share.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you are knew to the blog be sure to poke around.  I love to share my artsy self right here.  Oh...and over here....and here too!!




3 comments:

linwood avenue said...

congratulations! so exciting seeing your little face on the site :)

Dianne said...

That's amazing! Love her site and can't wait to see you there!

Heidi Moos said...

Terrific!

Related Posts with Thumbnails