5.18.2014

Clementine Reads...It's Here!

Saturday during the Kirkwood show Dallas popped by with my copies of THE BOOK. Clementine Reads. The book. THE BOOK!!!  Can you tell how excited I am??? AND...I sold 2 copies within 30 minutes of them being in the booth. People are drawn to Clementine. Love her.
Dallas worked so hard getting her voice into print. I can not thank her enough for all her effort it getting it completely official. Clementine even has her own ISBN number. Now no one can steal her. Whew. Or Mr. Leonard, or Penelope!

The pages in the book are on a yummy paper weight. Being a printing major I am all about good paper. The book itself is soft bound with a shiny bright cover. 

Can't be more proud of us both. Well, of all of us actually...Clementine and Penelope are the true hero's of the story. Their sweet innocence inspired Dallas to give them voices. It's amazing the magic that can happen when you put the brush to the canvas and allow your ideas to come to life. I am glad I gave life to my sketches fearlessly. And that she didn't hesitate to ask if she could bring these silly characters to life through words. The book is a true dream come true for both Dallas Nevins and myself. Clementine Reads is a heart-warming story you'll treasure for years to come. I hope you'll consider buying a copy. A portion of the proceeds go to the Atlanta Speech School. The Paypal button in the right sidebar will take you directly to payment options. If you live locally you can avoid the shipping charge by emailing me directly for buying options at jennihorne@ymail.com.

I hope you guys had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Webroot.com/safe said...

webroot.com/safe is a protection software solution that communicates with the cloud avoiding the hassle to manage the signature updates to deploy. for office setup visit support.office.com/setup

Related Posts with Thumbnails