8.11.2014

Bikes and More Bikes

I have a rather large project up my sleeve. On Friday I'll share exactly what....just know that me and last minutes don't get along. Totally my fault for waiting so long to start. Not my shiney best moment. hehehehe.... Let's just say my art studio saw more of me than my family did this weekend. And this little guy didn't like it. He kept coming down and getting in my lap and giving me the Mommy stop working eyeballs. Geesh he's got Billy and I wrapped around his furry finger!
So today I teach, and tonight I paint some more! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Webroot.com/safe said...

webroot.com/safe is a protection software solution that communicates with the cloud avoiding the hassle to manage the signature updates to deploy. for office setup visit support.office.com/setup

Related Posts with Thumbnails