9.19.2014

ArtWalk Tonight In Newnan

Tonight is the annual Fall ArtWalk in downtown Newnan.  When Valerie and I owned The Vintage-Flea it was one of my favorite events we hosted. Every business on the square hosts an artist in their business from 5-9PM. People come in droves to the square to walk from business to business looking at the art of local artists. Of course there is always yummy food and drinks in each business to entice the buying. Valerie and I always served yummy Sangria. I wonder what she's concocting for tonight? The Newnan square at night is truly magical. It's a great event to attend. I hope you will!
Again, tonight from 5-9PM the annual event takes place. The weather is looking good for an evening out. Not much has changed about the evening's festivities over the years, except the storefronts perhaps. Valerie now owns Gillyweed, an AMAZING boutique on the square. Her store literally I want one of everything. And I really want my house to smell exactly like her store. She has a fabulous eye for style in fashion and for the home. Seriously folks, if you can't make it to Newnan tonight for ArtWalk then you should visit the Newnan and Valerie soon.

So I tell you all about Gillyweed because she is hosting me tonight as one of her featured ArtWalk artists. I am tickled to be in her store. I've got a nice assortment of older and newer work to sell. Like the one above which I finished up yesterday. Love these new flowers.  Although....just my art will be in attendance. William is playing serious baseball this fall. We actually have to check the kids out of school to get to games tonight! Snap.... you think that'll be an excused check out? We had to get a hotel room and book the dogs at camp. Talk about stepping up the game! Not to mention hurting our wallets. So you guys go to Gillyweed and buy lots of my art ok?  hehehehe...  I'll be watching this handsome man play ball. Can't wait!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back next week with more new work up the studio sleeve. Such joy to be shared.

2 comments:

Jodi Sloane said...

Jenni, I have been a longtime admirer of your work (seriously, years and years). I have to say that recently your art has really come alive. There's an extra boost of energy and vitality to your pieces. I really love the painting you posted here. Those flowers are awesome and there's just so much beauty and color and motion for the eyes to feast upon. Thank you for sharing your day to day journey and your art!!

Webroot.com/safe said...

webroot.com/safe is a protection software solution that communicates with the cloud avoiding the hassle to manage the signature updates to deploy. for office setup visit support.office.com/setup

Related Posts with Thumbnails