9.13.2014

Paint Something: an ecourse TAKE 2!

Alright friends...my Paint Something e-course for the summer was super amazing. I know I'm biased because I was the teacher, but really the students made the course special for all of us! So now it's time to re-open and go again! Again, this is PART 1 of Paint Something: an e-course. During the course of 4 weeks we set up our studio, paint, paint, paint and then talk shop. It's a very thoughtfully planned and carefully executed course I planned just for YOU. My sweet readers and blooming artists. If you've ever wanted to know how I get from point A to point B in a painting, then this is the course for you. I tell silly stories, share my thoughts on being an artist, mother and wife and so much more throughout the 4 weeks. And as a extra, you get an entire 4 weeks after the course ends to absorb it a little more.

Here are just a few of the comments I received about the course from the first group:

"You Rock Jenni! And everyone has been so inspiring" -Jackie

"I can't wait for Part 2!" -lots of students said this. YEAH!!!

"THANK YOU for such an enjoyable and information-filled month, Jenni!  Loved every minute of it!  Please plan to do more...  for the first time in years, I want to do art!"


"By the way, I am LOVING how your class has challenged me to try things that I have not felt comfortable doing (ie drawing and painting...I tend to be more crafty/creative than artsy) and even if I don't like my product I try to still show it to people like the flickr group and my friends and boyfriend. I need to embrace the entire process rather than frustrated when I'm not fantastic right outta the gate! This has been such a humbling experience but I am THRILLED to have a new arena for creating things for my friends and family. Especially since I'm at the age where everyone I know is either getting married or having babies so creating art to hang on their walls as they enter a new season of life is becoming kind of my niche!"

"Thank you thank you thank you! I, too, am a teacher of little ones--kindergarten and first grade multi-age class! Whew! I can tell that you genuinely love to teach--especially art--and you are phenomenal. And I so appreciate the incredible amount of time, giggles, thought, effort, time, energy, and did I mention time? ;) that you put into this class. Honestly, I could go on and on about things I've loved about this entire experience (the blog posts combined with step-by-step video, and feedback on the Flickr group) but I'm on my phone writing this and I really don't like typing long emails on my phone (though you'd never know that judging by how lengthy this email has gotten. Haha) You can bet my name will be in the roster if you decide to do part 2!"


Felicia wrote a whole blog post here about the course.! (she lives in frikin' Ireland!)

After the course you will see the course is more than just making art. It's about being a part of a community of like-minded thinkers. Creative thinkers. Who encourage, support and love you throughout the process. Pinky promise you will end the course feeling excited about art making. And confident moving forward in your creative journey.

Won't you join me? Click over here to the site for all the details and to sign up. We start Monday, October 6th-31st. I can't wait to see you in the class!


1 comment:

Webroot.com/safe said...

webroot.com/safe is a protection software solution that communicates with the cloud avoiding the hassle to manage the signature updates to deploy. for office setup visit support.office.com/setup

Related Posts with Thumbnails