1.23.2015

Southern Circle Retreats Take 3

This weekend I am off with this sweet chick doing what we love.
This weekend we are hosting our 3rd Southern Circle Retreats.  It's a weekend long art retreat held in the beautiful community of Serenbe. It sold out by spring....so that's why I haven't been chatting about it too much. I can't believe it....SOLD out within like a month of opening registration. Such a blessing for Tiffin and I.
We'll be making jewelry, painting, sewing, eating amazing food, staying up late in flannel PJ's, drinking wine on the porch under heaters and blankets, and most importantly building girlfriend bonds for years to come. I can't wait to meet the new group!
This year we have friends coming from as far as Hawaii. I know right? I love that we have both been given these gifts and that we enjoy sharing these gifts with others.
 If you are interested in attending next year, please follow either of us on instagram @artsyorange or @linwoodavenue for dates and registration. We are probably changing the dates up a bit, but usually we host it in January.
Each year it's a little different. But always the same is our joy for creating with others. I'll be back next week to share photos of the weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails