3.12.2015

Hello 43

Hello 43. I am kinda excited to see you. Seems like just yesterday I was surprised by friends and family for my 40th. There's something calming about getting older. Each year as I add another candle to the cake I am gently reminded that this life I've been given is a gift. A life that as I've gained wisdom...aka...age...I have become more and more mindful of. I have better routines for daily living. I have let go of many anxieties and have opened my heart up for truth to enter. This past year has been uncomfortable in many personal ways. But I have found that having to wiggle in my skin a bit has truly been a blessing. I was literally running on auto-pilot. Not much joy in that kind of living. So I thank my dear husband for standing by me as I grow into who I am today. And for all of you out there on this creative journey with me. I've a feeling 43 has some amazing rewards in store for me. I can not wait for them to be revealed and to absorb this entire year.

4 comments:

julie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful sentiment.

nacherluver said...

You are so darned cute!
Happy Birthday an welcome to 43!

Unknown said...

I turned 43 on April 6th, I even have my blonde hair in plaits today like you!

Ilmu Judi said...

great article and good post..

Berita Bola
Prediksi Bola
Sejarah Judi
Cara Bermain Barcarat
Cara Bermain Poker
Cara Bermain Capsa Susun
Cara Bermain Roullete
Cara Bermain Kartu
Cara Bermain Remi
Cara Bermain Judi
Pengetahuan Tentang Judi

Related Posts with Thumbnails